- 6 drops vanilla Stevia
- 1 teasp Vanilla
- ⅓ teasp Nutmeg (or less)*
- ½ teasp Cinnamon
- 1 cup almond or coconut milk (if you have a high speed blender, a handful of fresh coconut or a dozen cashews work too!)
- ⅛ of a fresh apple
- 1 tbsp of Navitas Maca Powder (optional but good!)
- 1 tbsp of Chia Seeds
- Optional: a small slice of avocado to richer taste and thicker texture.
- * Prefer something less exotic? Skip the cinnamon and nutmeg and substitute a tbs of cocoa powder (sugar free).
blend all but chia seeds at high speed. When well blended add chia and blend at low to moderate to not spray chia seeds all over blender walls. When well blended turn off and add a big handful of ice cubes. Blend on high till noise abates.