How about a refreshing creamy sweet coconut shake with only 50 calories and only 5 net carbs? You can make this in just minutes! This works for any healthy lifestyle and nearly any diet you may choose.
Here are the ingredients:
- 6 Almonds – about 42 calories
- 1/3 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/16 + Teaspoon of Nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract (not artificial) – Trader Joe’s has a great Bourbon Vanilla extract that is inexpensive and excellent.
- 6 Drops of Swanson’s French Vanilla liquid stevia or the equivalent
- 2 fresh grapes or 1/8 of a fresh organic apple.
- 1/2 teaspoon guar gum – 5 calories (or 1 tablespoon of chia seeds)
- 3/4 cup of water
- 2 handfuls of ice
Preparation: pour everything other than the guar gum into a blender and run at moderate speed until well mixed. Now turn it on low and gradually add the guar gum. Mix this about 1 minute and then add the amount of ice you can hold in two hands cupped together 8–9 ice cubes. Now turn on high for about 1 minute.
Pour into a tall glass and let it thicken for about 1 minute. Enjoy!